[CAUT] Benches

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Fri Oct 2 08:07:34 MDT 2009

Chained??  I don't think our faculty would go for that.  We're having
wandering bench problem as well.  When I started here, every grand
practice room had adjustable benches plus a regular bench.  Now...7
adjustables are gone.  All have 2 benches still. They didn't go to an
upright room, nor did they go to GTA rooms.  Go figgur.    Hey...gorilla
glue them to the floor, then push the piano in or out to your liking ;>)
ha ha

Paul