[CAUT] Jeanie's brain storm - was Boston changed to dealers...

Jeff Tanner tannertuner at bellsouth.net
Tue Nov 24 22:46:08 MST 2009

I'm not sure if you're debating, but I think we agree. I said "not JUST marketing", which does not deny that marketing is a part of it. Marketing is how they sell pianos. Without marketing, there are no sales. It is, after all, the piano "business", regardless of how idealistic we'd like to be about the artistic side of it.

Re., Mapes: that isn't just a brand, it's a size, and it's a specific alloy (which could affect weight), different from other wire available to us.
Jeff