[CAUT] Jeanie's brain storm - was Boston changed to dealers...

PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com
Mon Nov 23 21:45:17 MST 2009

Well said.

In a message dated 11/23/2009 9:05:24 P.M. Central Standard Time,
jcgrassi at earthlink.net writes:

Zeno,
My complaint is not  with those who are prepping pianos along the lines of
what the manufacturer  intends if they are doing a good job.
My problem is with  dealerships who do little or nothing to prep their
pianos before they go out  the door, or who hire inexperienced/unskilled
technicians to do the work with  no accountability for the quality or accuracy of
that work, merely because  they are cheaper labor.
If an enthusiastic  beginner does the same inadequate work week after week
without being shown the  right way, what is that person learning?  If he/she
is doing good work I  have no complaints.
If a skilled  technician is not compensated for their work adequately and
therefore does  only a bare minimum or an incomplete job, there is something
wrong with  that.
If a manufacturer  doesn’t care how their pianos are prepared once they
ship them out, there  won’t be any changes at the dealer’s end.
jeannie