[CAUT] Jeanie's brain storm - was Boston changed to dealers...

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Sun Nov 22 21:55:57 MST 2009

I agree...

I don't do a lot of new piano prep...I see a fair number delivered which I tune (Yamahas).   I don't see any glaring problems other than tuning stabilty, removing a felt block in front of hammer rail...hammers may be off the rail (upright)...I'm a little puzzled about what all the fuss is...adjust the pedals, go through the tuning twice...leave it sharp...

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA  94044