[CAUT] Boston changed to dealers techs mfgrs and other such

Cy Shuster cy at shusterpiano.com
Fri Nov 20 07:52:43 MST 2009

Mark Wisner, I'm glad to see you on this thread, because you have the
perfect perspective on this.

In a similar vein, I'd like to see more involvement of the
*manufacturer's* technicians with those of us in the field.  (Thank
you, Bruce Clark, and everyone else from manufacturers who come to the
PTG Nationals.  And Don Mannino, for being on these lists.)

The closest I've ever come to guidelines for new piano prep is the
Yamaha ServiceBond program, and it's pretty general: tighten all
action screws.  OK, I take that back: Steinway has their new field
manual, and I have one from Kawai, too.

--Cy--

Cy Shuster, RPT
Albuquerque, NM