[CAUT] boston comments - guilt

Jim Busby jim_busby at byu.edu
Wed Nov 18 18:20:32 MST 2009

Jeff,

"Oil and water" comes to mind. Dealers and "sales people" generally seem to be cut from a different tree. Sure, I agree with you, but the 3 or 4 dealers I work with have a very different way of thinking. Apples and oranges? You say tomayto and I say tomahto? <G> Seriously, I think they use some other part of the brain that I'm not even aware of in myself. If they could even sit through the training they would probably kill themselves before wasting a minute doing something that they weren't getting paid for up front.

Well now. Rick Baldassin doesn't fit there... Hummmm. Guess I'm wrong again.

Best,
Jim