[CAUT] boston comments - guilt

Fred Sturm fssturm at unm.edu
Tue Nov 17 12:29:16 MST 2009

Hi Jeannie,
	I agree with David Kirkland that 6-18 hours is a fairly reasonable,
conservative estimate of what would be needed to prep a piano out of
the box to that description. It is always wise to do some more
communication before the fact, so everyone is clear, but a promise
like that looks pretty open-ended to me. If the dealer had different
expectations and limits, they should have been conveyed before you
were hired to fulfill the terms.
Regards,
Fred Sturm
University of New Mexico