[CAUT] boston comments - guilt

Porritt, David dporritt at mail.smu.edu
Tue Nov 17 12:11:44 MST 2009

Jeannie:

I'm sorry you're having trouble with the dealer with this job.  I guess it would depend on what terms you were given in the assignment.  The "full in-home concert prep to the customer's satisfaction" statement implies that you should be there not for 4 hours, but until the customer is satisfied.  The dealer left the time option to the customer.  They can pay you for that or admit that what they wrote on the sales contract was just "salesman rhetoric".

dp

David M. Porritt, RPT
dporritt at smu.edu