[CAUT] Prepared pianos

G Cousins cousins_gerry at msn.com
Mon Nov 9 05:16:17 MST 2009

I concur with the intent of your comments and add....
IMHO  The greater a vested interest (ownership) in an item (instrument) the more protective of the items well being. We should be welcoming the work as well as the challenges involved in these out of the box artistic endeavors. I do question the durability, long and short term, of the equipment. I also respectfully request respect for all, living and otherwise, involved in any musical project.  Roadies are another topic  (wink)
Gerry C