[CAUT] Fwd: Revision for George Winston Show (fwd)

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Mon Jun 29 14:59:58 MDT 2009

Very helpful, Doug!!

I tune ala Steve Brady's stretched octaves as he taught me.  Is this
enough, or does he want really strectched stuff??  Otherwise, I'll tune
the way i tune. My biggest nit-picky thing is unisons, too, so we should
be a good match!)

This is great info...and he'll probably send me something too when it gets
nearer to the performance.

Thank you!!

Paul

"Douglas E. Wood" <dew2 at u.washington.edu>
Sent by: caut-bounces at ptg.org
06/29/2009 02:04 PM
Please respond to
caut at ptg.org

caut at ptg.org
cc

Subject
[CAUT] Fwd: Revision for George Winston Show (fwd)

I'm attempting to send this remotely, so hopefully the attachment will go
through. I agree that George is easy to work with. He is, however,
particularly sensitive to unisons (and anything that masquerades as
unisons), and to shift pedal issues.