[CAUT] sf chronicle article

Susan Kline skline at peak.org
Sun Jun 28 23:10:24 MDT 2009

At 05:57 PM 6/28/2009, you wrote:
>Do we Tuners have a thing for the Scion?

I have a thing for the Prius. Not only does it get all that
gas mileage, it's cute as a bug, and the sort of rounded sides
mean that while it looks small, I've even managed to get a grand
action crosswise in the back seat. It also has plenty of storage
room in the trunk (very high curtain covering the area) and the
rear seats fold down to load into the hatch from the rear. Seems to
have enough power on the hills, and sometimes just glides through
quiet neighborhood streets (with the engine off.)

Works for me, does all the Corolla wagon used to, and more.

Susan Kline