[CAUT] Upcoming artists...

Ed Sutton ed440 at mindspring.com
Thu Jun 25 15:48:32 MDT 2009

George Winston is pleasant to work with. The 5 page instructions to the tuner seem overwhelming until you read them. He just wants a tuned, regulated piano. He will explain his system for marking unisons he wants touched. Most of his pieces end with a very slow pedal release, so check for late and oinking dampers.

A friend of mine knows Malcolm rather well. He will probably want to touch up the regulation on the fortepiano to suit his needs. He has produced a DVD on fortepiano regulation. I would suggest contacting him in advance and getting a copy.

Ed S.