[CAUT] Morality and Piano Technology; was RE: Tuning--again

Ed Sutton ed440 at mindspring.com
Tue Jun 23 16:54:11 MDT 2009

Dear Friends,

Having become an old man before I realized it, I have learned that in life,
and on list, the best way to "win" an argument is to just let it go, and
that is what I would like to ask everyone involved to do with this argument.
We will all come out ahead. It feels good to let things like this be over.

If anyone is not happy with my request, please contact me off list:
ed440 at mindspring.com

Thank you.

Ed Sutton