[CAUT] CAUT Certification: How many with a shop at a University or Colleg...

PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com
Tue Jun 23 10:44:31 MDT 2009

In a message dated 6/23/2009 7:32:12 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
sloaneba at ucmail.uc.edu writes:

If we are just contracting off what I believe is part of the second  year
of training at the North Bennet Street School,
And as well, now, at CSPT. We have recently redesigned our advanced
curriculum, 2nd year, called Concert Prep and Institutional Maintenance, as  a
reflection of, and with a core of, the CAUT needs. The curriculum largely
mirrors topically what is planned by Eric and others, but more extensive, over a
 period of a year. The curriculum is being published soon, and I'll be
happy to  share that link when it's done.

Paul
grill. (http://food.aol.com/grilling?ncid=emlcntusfood00000004)