[CAUT] Morality and Piano Technology; was RE: Tuning--again

Richard Brekne ricb at pianostemmer.no
Mon Jun 22 04:08:33 MDT 2009

Ben

I'm on vacation... but I'll quickly respond from afar.  What is
<<wrong>> with your religious oriented post(s) is that they are
misplaced. This is not a discussion forum for religion, philosophy, or
the like. It should be obvious the overwhelming portion on CAUT you
would engage in this kind of discussion with are not open, interested or
acceptant.  The fact that you will not / or can not see this is what
turns all this into stuffing what is essentially <<your trip>> down
others mailboxes.  I might add its a bit presumptuous to go on and
declare to the rest of us what we <<need>> to be open to, as well as it
is to presume that I am "Ok with" other religious subject and am just
singling out one for persecution. This is not the place for such
discussion.... thats as far as anyone else takes it...

Cheers
RicB