[CAUT] Position Available

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Mon Jun 15 15:53:01 MDT 2009

Thanks and this is interesting.

When I was interviewing exactly 3 years ago this week, this job became
available just as I was asked to interview at UNL.  Does anyone know if
they ever filled it, the tech didn't work out, didn't like it, etc.  I
checked out the position and it looked a little less than what I was
applying for, but still looked like a fairly decent position and cost of
living is average around there (back 3 years ago)

I may inform a fellow tech who's toying with the idea of CAUT work, but
wondered if any of you know what happened in Nacogdoches.  (could it be
the spelling of the town :>)   )

Paul

"Ward & Probst, Inc" <wardprobst at wardprobst.com>
Sent by: caut-bounces at ptg.org
06/15/2009 04:46 PM
Please respond to
caut at ptg.org

<caut at ptg.org>
cc

Subject
[CAUT] Position Available

All,

I submit the following as a courtesy for anyone who may be interested:

Full-time Piano Technician position open at Stephen F. Austin State
University, Nacogdoches, Texas.  Annual salary is $40,000 plus benefits.
Opportunities for outside work.  School of Music has circa 75 pianos:
Steinway grands in performance halls and piano faculty studios.   For
information on job requirements or to apply, visit
https://careers.sfasu.edu and search posting number 0600140 or contact Dr.
Andrew Parr, search committee chair, at (936) 468-1157 or aparr at sfasu.edu.
Best,
Dale