[CAUT] University Budgets and Payroll

Greg Newell gnewell at ameritech.net
Mon Jun 15 14:26:32 MDT 2009

A retired business exec told me that in order to get schools and businesses
to pay in a timely fashion demand payment when services are rendered but
offer the acceptance of credit cards because most institutions have one that
they use for items just such as this. I haven't tried it yet.

Greg Newell
Greg's Piano Forté
www.gregspianoforte.com
216-226-3791 (office)