[CAUT] SD 10 stringing scale

Bob Hull hullfam5 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 9 08:57:52 MDT 2009

We are restringing a Baldwin SD 10 There is a discrepancy between the Travis book and the plate numbers that are for the Baldwin SD 10 stringing scale.  One begins with  size 22 and one begins in the tenor with size 21.

I looked at the recent posts about downbearing settings for accu-just hitch but I don't think there are string sizes on there.

Anyone have the proper sizes?  Is there a data base available for most pianos stringing scales?

This piano is a 1975 ser. #   209021