[CAUT] professor tuning variables (David Love)

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Tue Feb 24 06:07:11 PST 2009

Not so much a matter of difficulty, I just haven't taken the time to learn
the WTs (even though I do have Jorgensen's book). At some point you just
have to choose where to spend your limited time and energy. Since I don't
set temperaments aurally anymore it's not really an issue anyway.

David Love
www.davidlovepianos.com