[CAUT] used Stwy parts, anyone?

reggaepass at aol.com reggaepass at aol.com
Mon Feb 23 16:37:36 PST 2009

Cleaning out some storage, we came across several sets of used parts (hammers/shanks/flanges & wippens).  I know that I am a pack-rat at heart, and that it is sometimes hard for me to let go of things.  But now it is time.  Most of them are Steinway, with a few sets of retired Yamaha parts as well.  Before we toss them irrevocably into the garbage, I wanted to put the word word out, just in case anyone has any use for them (salvage of components, pinning practice for someone just getting started, "art" project, etc.).  If you are interested and can pick them up in northern L. A. County, they are yours for the asking.  Please contact me privately.

Thanks,

Alan Eder