[CAUT] Broadwood

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Mon Feb 23 07:37:46 PST 2009

I looked at a grand for someone a week or so back. They had
bought it from someone who had it stored in the garage for a
lot of years, and wanted to get it working. Turned out to be
an old straight strung Broadwood. It used to be very pretty
until half of the rosewood veneer fell off, and was too far
gone for me to attempt patching it into anything approaching
working order. They don't really want an antique, as it turns
out, just something to play. So they would now like to cycle
this piano back out. If anyone wants, or knows of anyone that
wants to buy a Broadwood kit, please contact me privately and
I'll put you in touch with them.
Thanks,
Ron N