[CAUT] Inspecting a Player Piano Dropped on its Belly

Andrew Anderson andrew at andersonmusic.com
Wed Feb 11 13:30:45 PST 2009

Colleagues,
I had what had been a reputable piano delivery company pick up two
Sauters that were in the shop for Piano Disc player system installs
and deliver them to my customers.  The #$%^#$%& movers dropped the
Omega on its belly.

The customer reports that the pedals don't operate as they should and
that there are broken levers underneath.  I'm going to inspect this
weekend.  What kind of checklist would you go through in a situation
like this?

Andrew Anderson