[CAUT] to sign or not to sign

Aaron Bousel abousel at comcast.net
Fri Feb 6 06:45:15 PST 2009

David,
The attachment is a .vcf file (virtual card file) that some email
programs automatically attach to messages. The file contains basic
contact information. T&C/!ntellect has an association with those
files so that clicking on a .vcf file automatically gives you the
opportunity to add the senders to you database.

For more information (more that you'd likely care or need to know):
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VCard

Aaron

Aaron Bousel
abousel at comcast.net