[CAUT] See yall' here in '09!

Goodale rrg at unlv.nevada.edu
Thu Feb 5 10:44:08 PST 2009

Wow, got some great news for our chapter this week.  David Chadwick, chapter
pres., got a call from Sandy at the home office announcing that Las Vegas
has been formally chosen for the 09 national convention!  Rumor has it that
Balleys is being considered as the location but that is unofficial.  David
informed me that sometime in the coming months we can expect some home
office reps to vist and scout out the possibilities.  We have a LOT of work
to do to prepare for this, quite honestly our chapter has been rather
loosely organized for awhile.  No worries, we'll pull everybody together by
then and host a real wiz-banger!

Rob Goodale, RPT
Las Vegas, NV