[CAUT] rolling pianos with oversize brass casters?

Andrew Anderson andrew at andersonmusic.com
Wed Feb 4 14:51:19 PST 2009

Similar situation here at TAMIU, moves are made only by staff and one
person is at each corner to lighten the load as it passes over.  No
obvious stress happening there.   Moves probably should be handled by
trained staff.  Had a situation in Corpus Christie where (staff! 1
only) lost control of a D and took out two rows of seating.  Tell a
few stories like that and they have some respect when moving the piano!

Andrew Anderson