[CAUT] to sign or not to sign

Dennis Johnson johnsond at stolaf.edu
Wed Feb 4 07:22:10 PST 2009

I always presumed this practice was an honor to be asked.  At least that is
how it goes here. It's something the piano faculty decide to request as a
meaningful gesture of gratiude to a particular guest artist of their
choosing.  Not the other way round. In any case, I wouldn't be included in
the discussion. That's a call for the piano faculty.

dennis.