[CAUT] Alternative bridge pin treatment

Richard Brekne ricb at pianostemmer.no
Wed Feb 4 06:11:57 PST 2009

Hi Marcel

Actually, been trying out several things, partially because of my take
on the falsebeat thingy in general, partially because I HATE the smell
of CA, and partially because I wanted something that could be used with
the strings on and up to pitch.

Cheers
RicB

    Now what the h**l got you to  try that? ¨<GRIN> You just ran out of
    CA glue and decided to use your voicing juice of choice? <more
    grinning>.I find this mostly interesting and will try it on my next
    false beats. I would mean that I would be using a product that won't
    make my eyes tear when I use it.Mucho thanks for this tip Ric, I'll
    sure give it a try.

    Marcel Carey, Sherbrooke, QC