[CAUT] Piano juries on concert instruments

PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com
Thu Dec 24 17:52:13 MST 2009

In a message dated 12/24/2009 2:21:51 P.M. Central Standard Time,
custos3 at comcast.net writes:

However  there is a
possibility that this new Dean may decide to abolish CATS as a  cost
saving measure and move all the technicians under the direct  supervision
of the various schools' Directors. In such a case I may very  well
consider quitting...
I can only wish you good luck in this, Israel. New Deans have a penchant
for new brooms, not just from a cost perspective, but often from an ego
perspective. Your situation is highly unusual, I think, although I would be
interested in hearing from others if their management structure has such
built-in protections.

Happy New Year!

Paul