[CAUT] key leads

Keith Roberts keithspiano at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 22:47:55 MST 2009

You can try sealing it from the air but more than likely it's caused by a
bad mix of recycled lead. Like the expanding action brackets. Maybe lead
from car batteries got in there. Lead is very non reactive in its pure state
and a neutral enviroment.
Will the polyurethane seal off sulfuric acid?
Keith Roberts