[CAUT] student assistants

Zeno Wood zeno.wood at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 12:38:05 MST 2009

I'm full time, no student assistants.  But, I just got a call, a guitarist
needs 1.5 credits to graduate, and his adviser asked if I could offer him an
independent study during January.  A classical guitarist should have some
experience with hot hide glue, so I'll get him to rebush some keys, among
other things.

-Zeno Wood
Brooklyn College