[CAUT] student assistants

Richard Murphy rmurphy at siue.edu
Tue Dec 15 07:21:04 MST 2009

Alan,
    I am full time with one student worker.  I have had a student since
2004-05.  They check and water DC in about 21 pianos, rebush key bushings,
help restring, help move pianos, and practice room tuning of unisons.  We
have 82 pianos plus 7 on loan, 2 harpsichords and 2 pipe organs, twenty four
clavinovas in 2 piano labs.
Richard