[CAUT] Piano mechanics classes...

Zeno Wood zeno.wood at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 15:16:26 MST 2009

Hi Paul,

When I taught a class like that, we remained fairly sedentary.  But, I
notice that the theater scenic shop has many students who have to rack up
enough hours to satisfy some requirements, and they're using the shop, the
power tools, climbing ladders, etc.  If you have a Theater Department, see
if they have any insight into that kind of thing, and if they have some kind
of insurance rider, maybe you and Music could be included?

-Zeno Wood