[CAUT] temperature and pitch

Jeff Tanner tannertuner at bellsouth.net
Fri Dec 11 13:43:41 MST 2009

That's what I encountered on a daily basis in our recital hall. Morning
temps were cooler, before the lights were turned on and it served as a
classroom for 197 students, with class changes every hour or hour and a half
for 6 hours until my tuning time in the afternoon, just before recitals
began at 4:15.

That's why tuning in the early morning at a university doesn't work.
Jeff