[CAUT] S S model M

Richard Brekne ricb at pianostemmer.no
Sun Dec 6 06:07:21 MST 2009

Nicely put Gerry.

RicB

    David,
    Heroic measure? Nope. Just attempting to help a customer. I guess
    I'm just a sentimental old craftsman, making the best with what I
    have to work.
    I do not want to begin any debate (again) referring to your phrase
    "the Best" but.....I've seen issues from Japan, Korea, China,
    Austria too. We're only human (at least some of us).  I still do
    feel that S&S is still a properly designed product and, like any
    established winery, there are good vintages as well as not so good.
    Never the less a fine product that anyone can buy with reasonable
    expectations.  Also a standard which everyone else is measured.
    I always try to keep in mind the saying about people in glass
    houses......
    Gerry