[CAUT] FW: Concert hall pianos

Dennis Johnson johnsond at stolaf.edu
Fri Dec 4 20:37:27 MST 2009

I've got to chime in on that too and put my feet down on the regular hours.
There are those rare people who prefer working night shifts, but we are not
paid enough for those expectations.  Staying late or coming in early on
occasion is normal, but that is also above and beyond which all the staff do
now and then.  I probably have a little issue with those very few who would
prefer us to never be seen and not deal with the reality.  You can't allow
that to happen.  It's got to be a mutually respectful or it's not going to
work.

dennis.