[CAUT] Sperrhake Harpsichord wire

DCyr141833 at aol.com DCyr141833 at aol.com
Fri Dec 4 05:43:40 MST 2009

The break point percentage of a given length of music wire  remains  the
same no matter what diameter that music wire is.  So going to the next  size
smaller, or larger, will not cause it to break more or less.  Break  point
percentage is affected by wire size, and composition.  So, if you  can't make
the speaking length longer, or shorter, you should look to use a wire  of
stronger materials.

Debbie  Cyr
Registered Piano Technician
508-202-2862 cell
617-227-2357 NBSS

In a message dated 12/4/2009 7:20:30 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,