[CAUT] S&S wippen center pin height

Mccoy, Alan amccoy at ewu.edu
Thu Aug 27 10:36:40 MDT 2009

Keith,

Here's the info I have:

>From the book, "Steinway Regulation" by F. R. Deitz

Model                                                       S -B      C-D

>From underside of string to hammer center         4.6 cm      4.9 cm

>From underside of string to wippen center          11 cm       11.3 cm

Blow                                                                    47 mm       47 mm

Dip                                                                      9.5 mm      10 mm

>From keybed to underside of key                         63 mm      65 mm

Alan

-- Alan McCoy, RPT
Eastern Washington University