[CAUT] S&S wippen center pin height

Keith Roberts keithspiano at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 08:54:33 MDT 2009

Gentlemen, a while ago I believe there was a disscussion on raising the
stack on a Steinway. I seem to recall a mention of rotating the stack
instead of just raising it. We have a D and an O that are in need of some
adjustment. The shanks arewya too high above the rebound felts for even the
solution for CAF to be effective. The capstans are low. Can the archives be
accessed now and does anybody remember the thread name?

Also, if there is a wippen center pin height spec, I would appreciate that
info.

Keith Roberts