[CAUT] Subservience, was CAF

Richard Brekne ricb at pianostemmer.no
Fri Aug 21 11:06:36 MDT 2009

This seems the most reasonable to me Mark.  And it fits my experience as
well.  As I mentioned early... Complete Catastrophic Jammed Up No
Matter What You Do The Key Wont Respond Failure  CCJUNMWYDTWRF, is
something I just dont run into if the action is regulated correctly and
all friction levels are what they should be.

Cheers
RicB

    The more I have contemplated this, I have realized that if the
    cushion is coming into play during repetition at all, ACTION FAILURE
    has already occurred. Raising the cushion does not SOLVE the action
    failure. It is by simple coincidence that the jack can reset at all
    if the shank is bouncing off the cushion at whatever height.  Jeff

    YES!

    Mark Cramer,
    Brandon U.