[CAUT] CAF

Zeno Wood zeno.wood at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 10:17:41 MDT 2009

This is exactly what I thought was so important about Fred Redekop's article
in the August Journal.  He explains regulation in terms of the pianist, and
not the technician.  We can lose sight of the fact that we're tuning and
regulating so people can play, not the other way around.

All the best,
Zeno Wood