[CAUT] lubing ponder

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 18 10:21:29 MDT 2009

I take the pins and put them in a short Nalgene bottle...wide and squat...clear.   Each labeled, but I haven't tried acetone (dangerous stuff) or protek for storage...I have never had a pin discolor here in the SF area.   I think, though, I go through them too fast...

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA  94044