[CAUT] Presentation on Piano Care

Andrew Anderson andrew at andersonmusic.com
Tue Aug 11 16:18:46 MDT 2009

We have a full system on a Steinway D in our recital hall because they
could not control the climate to the liking of the musicians in charge
of it.  They love it and the stage hands are very religious about
keeping it plugged in at all times.  I did put an undercover
(underwear) on it to hide the tanks er ... ;-)

Andrew Anderson