[CAUT] Steingræber Phoenix to the National

G Cousins cousins_gerry at msn.com
Wed Apr 29 07:34:57 PDT 2009

Ric

Is this similar in execution to the old Sohmer design?

I'm curious as to how they overcome the frequency/resonance issues with this composite material.

I would think that the graining and overall characteristics of organics (wood) still has it hands down over carbon fiber. Also wondering if there are similar issues with overcoming the laminated soundboard issues via rescaling.

Perhaps Del may be able to provide comment.

Thanks for the info. looking forward to checking it out in Mich.

Gerry