[CAUT] More Bohemia

Richard Brekne ricb at pianostemmer.no
Sun Apr 26 14:35:21 PDT 2009

Hi Folks

A couple weeks back I posted a link to a cut from a CD I worked on in
the fall last year. This was an old style recording in as much as the
pianist just sat down and played each piece one after the other... no
editing. Live cuts so to speak.  The Producer and sound engineer were
kind enough to let me post one more cut from this album so I decided to
offer up the very first piece played.  Again the piano was tuned just
once in the morning and that was all it got. So this is fresh tuned with
my Tunelab based P-12ths  approach.

The entire record can be had from http://trollclassics.com/.  These
folks are putting together an all around music related resource center
and its quite new so the webside is not entirely bug free. But its a
cool idea they are working on.

In anycase the CD features pianist Suzanna Hlinka. She is a young Czech
pianist living and studying in Australia.

http://www.pianostemmer.no/music/scarlattiamajor.mp3

Producer Prof. Jiri Hlinka
Sound engineer Arne Wilhelmsen
Piano technician Richard Brekne