[CAUT] Nichtgebunden

Fred Sturm fssturm at unm.edu
Fri Apr 24 09:16:45 PDT 2009

On Apr 24, 2009, at 9:56 AM, Sloane, Benjamin (sloaneba) wrote:

> Fred, your argument is with Grout, Palisca, and Forkel, not with me.

	I was not aware that I "had an argument" with you or anyone else. I
appreciate your more succinct statement, though I continue to be
baffled concerning its relevance to any conversation anyone has been
having on this list, or to the interests and concerns of the people
who are subscribed. Perhaps you can find another, more appropriate
forum. There is a tuning forum, I think called TUNING-L, maybe in
Yahoo groups, that might be up your alley.
Regards,
Fred Sturm
University of New Mexico
fssturm at unm.edu