[CAUT] [pianotech] Baldwin Accujust

wimblees at aol.com wimblees at aol.com
Thu Apr 23 10:18:52 PDT 2009

Scott

I hope the strings are still on the piano,?because, according to Baldwin, there is no "set" measurement. Each piano is different. They told me to make a wedge out of a piece of wood and sand it down until it?fits under the string on the hitch pin. Use that as a guide for all the strings.

Willem (Wim) Blees, RPT
Piano Tuner/Technician
Mililani, Oahu, HI
808-349-2943