[CAUT] harpsichord information

David Doremus algiers_piano at bellsouth.net
Thu Apr 23 09:23:58 PDT 2009

Ed, I think it is Bakelite, I care for a little one here that stays
beautifully at pitch. His brass bridges were marvelous constructions.
But, the sound is little better than a Neupert. That was a time of
discovery in historical instrument making, a lot of learning was going
on. In a way it's more interesting than the current 'more accurately
historical than thou' attitudes.

--Dave

   New Orleans