[CAUT] install bridge pins?

Mark Cramer cramer at brandonu.ca
Mon Apr 20 18:03:03 PDT 2009

Gee, this is starting to sound strangely familiar.

Ron N

What great relief Ron. :>0 One day we'll both have to waddle to the nurse's
station and ask them to read our name tags for us, I'm just glad to know
you're no further along that journey than I am!

Cheers!
Mark

PS I know you are making laminated caps now (no, this is not a reminder) but
were you using epoxy to glue the pins in as well?

PPS thanks Ric and David for your ideas. Did you use an NGR dye for the cap
finish David?

BTW Ric, with Bill's epoxy method there always seems to be a nice little
collar around the base of the pin, but not to the point of string contact.