[CAUT] Steinway or Forgery?

Keith Roberts keithspiano at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 18:11:25 PDT 2009

The point is, there is such variety, does this discussion have merit?
Basically no one has a clear idea of what Steinway really is because there
is such a variety. So to say we should or shouldn't do this or that, is
absurd. I agree, to build the best piano we know how would be the only
logical answer.
Keith