[CAUT] tail scuffing (was Another Baldwin Question/backchecks)

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Wed Apr 15 05:36:57 PDT 2009

 Scoring. Poor choice of words!  I don't have a checking file. Sandpaper
is a good idea.  I've used the corner of a razor blade with a criss-cross
pattern, but not too gouging or anything dramatic.  I like your jig!  I
think I'll make one :>)

Thanks
Paul

Fred Sturm <fssturm at unm.edu>
Sent by: caut-bounces at ptg.org
04/14/2009 05:52 PM
Please respond to
caut at ptg.org

caut University Technicians <caut at ptg.org>
cc

Subject
[CAUT] tail scuffing (was Another Baldwin Question/backchecks)